Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter.. Quiet Reflections, Holidays, Old and New.. Tears to go on

I should have been writing all along. I have wanted to. I have had the words, they form and I write and write. In my mind. In a state of half asleep, half awake.
It's like being in one of those old cartoons. At least it's the best way I can describe it. The "Next" Day. The day after I did not get up to write my thoughts down. The day that I would have, could I have remembered what it was that was formed so perfectly the night before, such a brilliant writer am I! In the middle of the night! During the night in that half sleep state, I have little angels on my shoulders. One little angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other. They whisper in my ear. Get up , go write this down.. The other one says, no don't worry about it, you will remember. The other one says "you KNOW you will not remember, you never do"! Then again the other one speaks.. "THIS... Time is different, you WILL remember!! .. And guess who wins!! There will be, at least as long as I am getting plenty of sleep, no Nobel peace prize awarded to me for the brilliant written works I produce! :)
But that is ok... Speaking or rather "typing" of sleep. I think I will go try and get some now. As I have already forgotten all that I had intended to say at this moment. Seems the little Angels, have done it again! And this time, ... I am still fully awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment